2019-nCOV IgG/IgM RAPID TEST
Introducing Rapid Tests to Measure IgM and IgG Antibodies to the SARS-CoV-2 Virus
SSI Diagnostica A/S is the exclusive distributor in the Nordics of antibody tests from:
- Dynamiker Biotechnology
- CtK Biotech
- AutoBio Diagnostics
The tests are intended for the presumptive qualitative detection of IgM and IgG antibodies to the SARS-CoV-2 virus in patients suspected of a COVID-19 infection.
COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Tests detects anti-SARS-CoV-2 IgG and IgM antibodies in human serum, plasma or whole blood.
The tests can be performed within 15 minutes without the use of time consuming laboratory equipment.
Simple One-step Test with Rapid Results*
- Rapid results – read after 15 minutes
- Easy to interpret results
- No additional equipment or training needed
- For human plasma, serum or whole blood
* See Instruction For Use for each specific product
Performance of Antibody Tests
See how the three antibody tests performed in a recent evaluation conducted in Denmark.1
The actual report can be downloaded at the bottom of the page, or you can get in contact with us and learn more.
When to Measure IgG/IgM Antibodies
IgM antibodies are generated initially by the body as a result of infection at about the time symptoms appear.
The rapid test result depends on the time of infection.
IgM immune response is present after 5 days after infection, and will increase over time. Given that IgM is a marker of early infection.2
Highest IgG immune response is seen 14 days after infection.2
Determine Immunity with Rapid Antibody Tests
- Determine seroprevalence in a given population
- Define previous exposure
1. RUC (2020): Evaluation of nine commercial SARS-CoV-2 Immunoassays
2. Guo, L. ET. Al; (2020): Clinical Infectious Diseases, https://academic.oup.com/cid/article/71/15/778/5810754
No items available at the moment.