For culturing of urinalysis
Flexicult® holds specific antibiotics for a quick overview of possible treatment of urinary tract infections
Flexicult® is your aid in diagnosis and treatment of urinary tract infections
Flexicult® is a 24 hour culture test designed for diagnosing urinary tract infections (UTI) by:
- identification and quantitative enumeration of bacteria in the urine
- predicts the susceptibility of the bacteria against 5 antibiotics
Flexicult® is designed as an agar plate with elevated sides and divided into compartments with partitions and a lid. There is one large compartment for quantitative analysis
and 5 small compartments each containing a specific antibiotic.
Flexicult® is a series of UTI products
As Flexicult® is our aid in the diagnosis of UTI we have created more variants to fit as many needs as possible.
- Flexicult Human, for diagnostics of human urinary tract Infections
- Flexicult Vet, for diagnostics of UTI in dogs or cats
- Flexicult IF is an agarplate for identification of urinary pathogenic bacteria.
Simpler for the better
If you work within the field of microbiology, you might be familiar with Occam’s Razor. At SSI Diagnostica, we champion a slightly adapted version of this principle: The simplest solution is usually the best one.
Other interesting content
Looking for something else? You might be interested in this as well.
Please, reach out if you have questions, comments or requests.