- Personal guidance
Personal guidance when you need it
Together, we find the best solution for your clinic.
Simply complete the form, and we will send you the latest guidelines for how to maintain a high level of hygiene in your clinic.
Using our indicators is this easy
See how to use the indicators to test your sterilisation process. Watch our video tutorials below. Note that the videos are only in Danish for now.
Biological Indicators – Steam
Biological Indicators – Dry Heat Sterilisation
Chemical Indicators – Steam
Chemical Indicators – Dry Heat
We make it easy for you
24-hour biological indicator for steam
- The indicators contain Geobacillus stearothermophilus (ATCC 7953) 10⁵or 10⁶ spores per ampoule
- Reading within 24 hours
- All-in-one chemical and biological indicator
How do I know whether my test is compliant?
The cycle is compliant when
- The pink stripe on the label has changed to brown
- When the ampoule remains purple after incubation
The cycle is not compliant if
- There is a pink stripe on the label after sterilisation
- The ampoule changes to yellow after incubation = live bacteria that alter the pH, which results in the change in colour
SSI Diagnostica Indicator Products
With our wide range of quality indicators, we can offer sterilisation-specific tests compliant with the requirements of the Danish National Infection Control Guidelines (NIR).
Order Indicators Here
With a biological and chemical indicators subscription, you:
- Will receive certificates for approved test results
- Can have the biological indicators cultured by our certified laboratory
- Ensure safety for your patients and staff
- Have a subscription scheme so you always have the indicators you need
- Receive personal guidance and free biological indicators for re-testing test-positives
Simicon offers a wide range of certiﬁed testing products and procedures for a reliable monitoring of hygienic reprocessing.
Terragene offer and supply complete solutions like biological and chemical indicators to 70 countries.
Danish National Infection Control Guidelines (NIR) – How often do you need to test?
Find information about NIR and the sterilisation process here.
Other interesting content
Looking for something else? You might be interested in this as well.